Our in-depth knowledge of the legal aspects of infrastructures, real estate and environmental law allows us to offer our clients a pragmatic and commercially-oriented approach to successfully manage and close the most complex deals and to prevent and resolve potential issues.
Our experience in this area has matured advising contractors, public and private entities, local authorities, construction companies, investment funds, banks and financial institutions in the context of:
- complex projects concerning the construction and management under concession or contracts for the development of motorways, network infrastructures and public or public utility buildings.
- Projects of development or redevelopment/renovation – thereby including the related energy and environmental aspects – of public buildings, hospitals, sports facilities, shopping malls, industrial buildings, logistic platforms and residential buildings.
- Real estate development involving industrial, commercial, tourist, logistics and areas dedicated to public services.
- Acquisitions of real estate properties, buildings of historical and artistic value and areas with environmental issues.
- Acquisition of non-performing loans backed by property guarantees or receivables.
- Complex environmental remediation, waste management and landfill safety measures.
- Expropriation proceedings aimed at the realization of public utility works.
- Enforcement of territorial governance decisions, assessment of the sites’ compliance with the current regulations and transformation of already existing sites.